Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Alphabe-Thursday Letter V


Good morning class.

Welcome to round eleven of Alphabe-Thursday! Today we will be studying the very vivacious letter:



Please!   Stay well!  I miss you!

Please link directly to your Alphabe-Thursday URL (if you don't know how to do this let me know!) and please continue to visit the five links before and after your link and leave a comment. Minimum of 10 links visited please. You can visit more if you like, of course, and please try very hard to visit the blogs that visit you for this meme.

If you have any difficulties with your link, please make sure to include the number of the link when you e-mail me. It is really difficult for me to find you easily otherwise.

If you have any questions about Alphabe-Thursday or problems doing your link just post it in a comment or send me an e-mail. I'll do my best to help you as quickly as I can.

The McLinkey will be live from 1:00 pm MST time Wednesday afternoon in an effort to assist our lovely "friends across the pond" and continue through 10:00 am MST time Friday morning!

And remember.... link back to this post, you need to be registered as a follower of my blog, PG posts only, and you must visit at least 10 other posts...perhaps consider starting from the last posts and work backwards. The links will stay live after the final post deadline has passed so you can even wait and visit over the weekend or whenever you have more time.

Please link your vibrant letter now!
post signature

4 comments:

carol l mckenna said...

Jenny ~ sending you lots of healing energy and hugs,

Happy Weekend coming to you,
artmusedog and carol

Su-sieee! Mac said...

Thank you, Jenny. Be well, yourself. :-)

Annesphamily said...

Jenny, I sure miss seeing you around. Take care. I appreciate you keeping this up each weel. Blessings to you and yours.

Anonymous said...

hello,

nice job here,
glad that you are persisting your gig.
love those v words.