Thursday, October 3, 2013

Quick! Call the police!

I'm continuing my sorting and I started in the garage today.

Obviously...

some criminal has been sneaking clutter and boxes INTO that area.

Obviously!

Someone  seriously packed away a box of rags for ... umm...

posterity?

I have no way to explain the absolute stack of boxes in that space...

Unless...

Someone has been sneaking stuff in.

Yeah.

That's what happened.

I'm sure this is a criminal offense.

I need to go call the police now!



Sigh...

post signature

12 comments:

Janie Junebug said...

You'd better put in an alarm system so after you get rid of the current layer of stuff you don't have that naughty person sneak in with more stuff.

Love,
Janie

Jo said...

hmmm ... sounds like you got a pack rat ... cute little critters known to make off with the silver and all things shiny ... must be an odd sort of pack rag with a liking for fabric????

Theresa said...

I think we have been hit by the same criminal:) HUGS!

Rocky Mountain Woman said...

My storage room has that same problem! I swear my kids sneak stuff in when I'm not looking...

Anonymous said...

I think he's been here too!

Anonymous said...

I think he's been here too!

Rita said...

LOL! I think some lock picker has been in my apartment, storage area, and garage! Been a rash of them, I guess, and I never heard a thing. ;)

Judie said...

Don't call the police...just go to my FB page!!oh, and scroll down!

Melinda said...

You better set up some security
cameras!

M : )

Busy Bee Suz said...

Criminals are so bad aren't they? They have some nerve....must be they are jealous that you've got your act together!!

EG CameraGirl said...

I fear that criminal has been sneaking into my garage too!

Splendid Little Stars said...

Oh those sneaky sneakers!