Sunday, May 19, 2013

Peaceful soul winner!


Thank you so much for participating!

The winner of the sign and book is Linda!

Her winning comment was this one: Linda @ A La Carte said... Jenny when I choose JOY as my word for this year, it was in the hopes of moving forward and away from the chaos and guilt. Hmmmmmmm....working on it! I must say at times I get so bogged down in the things I did wrong that I forget all I've done right. I'm throwing my name in the pot for this book for sure. Wishing you Peace my dear friend! hugs, linda May 15, 2013 at 9:20 AM

Linda, please e-mail me your mailing address (jennymatlock at cox dot net with the word 'winner' in the subject line!)  and I will get your prize shipped out to you tomorrow! I did correct the word 'it's' on the sign...so don't worry!

Hugs and peace to you all!
post signature

8 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Jenny I am so excited and happy to win this book and sign! You are so generous in your giveaways!

hugs,
Linda

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Congrats to the winner.

I saw ya dropped by the old blog.

Sweetie, my plates been so stinkin' full.

I'm flyin' down to Brownsville, Tx. My Moms been in the hospital (many issues) for 42 days now and things aren't lookin' good.

Hubs has had some health issues and I take care of my little Alzheimers MIL's needs. Papaerwork, bills, Dr. appointments etc. That on top of the very busy Ponderosa, my year has been a little overwhelming to say the least.

I long to write again, it does so make my heart sing.

'Til then, have a wonderfully blessed week and thanks for checkin' in on me!

Your a treasure!!!

Pam Beers. said...

Congratulations, Linda! I wish you Peace, Joy, and Love. ~Pam

Theresa said...

Congrats to the lucky winner. Have a blessed week. Hugs

Susan Anderson said...

Hurray for Linda!

=)

fredamans said...

Congrats Linda!

Susan Marlene said...

Hi Jenny! You always have something fun going on here! I wish I had more time to make the rounds with all my favoite blogs to visit! Yours is definately a place I LOVE to visit! My word for this year is BELIEVE. Funny how those words can be challenged. :) Life is fraught with humor!! Ha ha

Jenny said...

Test