Friday, May 17, 2013

Painted Alphabet Letter Z

Zippety doo dah!

Zippety day!

I painted something for the letter Z!

Hooray!

I like this in a weird, folk-art sort of way.  This sign really takes me back to the days my kids were young.
 16" x 9"

Zis was fun to paint!
 
I hope you enjoyed looking at it.
 
Signs are hand-painted and available in my Etsy shop...you can see the mini link at the top right of my blog or click on any picture for a link!  No stickers...no stencils...my designs.
 
This post is linked to Alphabe-Thursday's Letter Z.   To read other Z offerings, just click here.
 
post signature

14 comments:

Splendid Little Stars said...

oooo...I like! the color, too! very fun!

Anonymous said...

What a cute sign!

Lola said...

Super colour!

And thanks for hosting such a super meme too!

Looking forward to the next round ...!

Naperville Now said...

darling, as ever (though I could see the literal in children seeing this and believing this).
thanks for the alphabet ride.

Annesphamily said...

Oh goodness I love all your cool signs! This one reminds me of my kids when they were young too. But we never outgrew the zoo! LOL! In fact, we need to go to the Zoo! Have a great weekend! I visited all the participates of ALphabe Thursday except two that would not take me there! :-(

Linda @ A La Carte said...

What a cute Z sign!!

21 Wits said...

Hooray, I love the ZOO!

GardenOfDaisies said...

We're going to the zoo zoo zoo,
How about you you you,
You can come too too too...
Can't you just hear Raffi singing right now?
CUTE sign!

Pat Tillett said...

I really like this! Very cute...

Lady In Read said...

love the sign, love this song.. the kids love it too.. and hopefully, mommy can take the kids to the zoo tomorrow

Eden House News and views said...

what a talented artist love it

Pam Beers. said...

Your signs are whimsically delightful, Jenny. The color on this one really caught my eye. And of course...I really like giraffes.

Susan Anderson said...

We sure love all of our signs, Jenny. They hand in every home of my family...and even some of my extended family!

=)

Jim said...

This is a cute sign, Jenny. "Z" waz fun and you made if more fun with this.

I hope you had a good time at the ZOO and got to see a lot of ZEBRA'S.

Thank you too for doing the Alpahabe for us. I will get a late start for next time and may not make it at all we are doing some traveling but have to get ready first.
..