Saturday, March 9, 2013

Painted Alphabet - Letter P

I have some pretty little painted P's to share with you this week.

Don't get excited, though.

I didn't, actually, paint any peas.   I just painted some random things that started with the letter P.

Sad, really, because I didn't actually think of painting peas until this exact moment.

Perhaps next round!

Anyway.

In lieu of peas I do have polka dots.

Or a sign about them.

Not sure what I was thinking here but I'll share it anyway.


12" x 12"
 
I wanted to try painting a primitive plaid with this next sign.   That is two extra "P's" for this week.
 

 And I really like this last one.   The peaceful shades of green and pale blue feel like the words to me.


15" x 16"
 
Hand-painted and available in my Etsy shop...you can see the mini link at the top right of my blog or click on any picture for a link!  No stickers...no stencils...my designs.
 
This post is linked to Alphabe-Thursday's Letter P.   To read other P offerings, just click here.
 
Thanks for stopping by!

post signature

16 comments:

Chenille Cottage said...

Such sweet sentiments...so full of wisdom and grace!
Blessings,
Carolynn

Melinda said...

Those are cool!

Love the first one.

M :)

Pat Tillett said...

Praise Loudly/Blame Softly..

I really like that one!

Lola said...

So cool!

And many thanks for hosting this great meme!

Gattina said...

Very nice !

Pam Beers. said...

You are so creative, inspiring, and talented. It has been so much fun for me to do "Alphabet Thursday". It has allowed me to connect with some really fabulous bloggers. Thanks, Jenny, for pulling the world together in a positive, fun way. ~The Horse Pucky Queen

Anonymous said...

S.W.E.E.T. 'P' signs. Love the way you think.

Theresa said...

Precious signs:) You are mighty talented Ms. Jenny! Have a blessed Sunday, HUGS!

Lmkazmierczak said...

Cute for the first one, sound advice for the second and truth for the last one...well done♫

Lmkazmierczak said...

Cute for the first one, sound advice for the second and truth for the last one...well done♫

Anonymous said...

These are all great! I do agree polka dots are great!

Amy said...

Love the polka dots! And praise loudly blame softly. Brilliant!

Anonymous said...

Love 'em again!

Rachel said...

Just added that "Peace" one to my Etsy favorites! Really love the whole feeling of it.

And that polka dots one? Is SO me! :)

Sue said...

Your signs are darling. I love the polka dot one...no idea what it means exactly...but, I do love me some dots!

Splendid Little Stars said...

wonderful!
I really like the Peace one!