Saturday, December 29, 2012

Saturday Centus - Week 140

Jenny Matlock

Welcome to week ONE HUNDRED AND FORTY of Saturday Centus. 

Hope your year is winding down to a festive helping of Merry and Bright!   I have a weekend free and I'm looking forward to an enjoyable few days of catching up on blogs!   I've missed visiting
you all and I will be by to see each of you in the next few days! 

 

The prompt this week is:   "..you want a resolution..."
Number of words: Up to 104 (including the words of the prompt)
Style of writing: Any
Pictures: Any additional you want to share

The regular restrictions apply: PG, no splitting of the prompt, play nicely and visit the other entries, any style or genre of writing you prefer. Please display my link button or just a hyper-link back to Saturday Centus. Be careful to link your SC URL to the Linky and not just link to your main blog.
 
E-mail me directly with ???'s or ask your question in a comment and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible.
 
Feel free to link up anytime between now and next Saturday. post signature

9 comments:

vivian said...

Hi Jenny, I'm just popping by to say Hi, trying to also get caught up on blogs. sort of glad to have christmas behind me as I can now focus on some other things!
like blog hopping!
woohoo!
Happy Saturday.. and Happy New Year!
xoxo
vivian

21 Wits said...

Hello dear Jenny, I'm glad to be here for the last of 2012 Saturday Centus, and I too, am trying not just to catch up, but have more blogging time again! A very merry and bright :) and happy new year to you as well- I hope you have a wonderful ringing in of the new year.-Karen

lissa said...

I wasn't going to write anything but then I did. anyway, I hope you have a great new year!

Eden House News and views said...

Jenny I am hoping I have my original blog back on track. Wordpress is a pain, much prefer blogger. Hope I can get back into daily blogging no that was not my resolution

Melinda said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Don't be a stranger, come by soon.
Have missed seeing you.

M :)

JJ said...

Have a wonderful New Year!

Sandy said...

Jenny, I had to stop by and tell you
how much I enjoy your blog and to wish
you and your family a very
Happy New Year.
Blessings
Sandy

Kris said...

Happy New year to you and yours Jenny !!! I'm in...better late than never :)

Unknown said...

Wish I had seen this earlier! Sounds like a great challenge.