Saturday, December 1, 2012

Saturday Centus - Was it just...

Jenny Matlock

Welcome to week ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY-SIX of Saturday Centus.
 
I was sick last week.   I know, it's a poor excuse but that's my story of why the prompt last week was so bad and  I'm sticking to it.  ha!  This week I think I did better...and I kept the tenses correct.


The prompt this week is, "Was it just last week..."
Number of words: Up to 105 (including the 5 words of the prompt).
Style of writing: Any
Pictures: Any additional you want to share

The regular restrictions apply: PG, no splitting of the prompt, play nicely and visit the other entries, any style or genre of writing you prefer. Please display my link button or just a hyper-link back to Saturday Centus. Be careful to link your SC URL to the Linky and not just link to your main blog.
E-mail me directly with ???'s or ask your question in a comment and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible.
 
Feel free to link up anytime between now and next Saturday. post signature

8 comments:

Kris said...

Glad you are feeling better Jenny ! Thanks for this weeks prompt and have a fab week !!!

21 Wits said...

Hello Jenny and here it is Saturday today! Ha! Ha! I've had a crazy week alright, but gee thinking yesterday was Saturday and that you and another blog hadn't posted, silly, silly me! I got my centus in today- and it's the continued part two from last week's and I did like your prompt last week- I'm thinking people must have been stressed out over Thanksgiving- and out of time to blog- but let the games begin for this round- I like where you went- cuz it fit right in to my part two! Hope you're feeling better too!

lissa said...

I was going to participate last week but felt the prompt was too hard but this is easy.

thanks for the prompt. have a great day.

Gail said...

Last week stumped me and this week, too. I think I'm losing my touch.

Thanks for the fun each week.

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

It was just last week when I found you lying on the side of the road. I picked you up and carried you to a bench. I had a cup of coffee with me and I let you have a sip. Your eyes opened up and you looked at me. I knew you from somewhere, but I couldn't place it. I gently brushed your hair behind your ears and tried to think back. Your eyes were so wide and it seemed you recognized me too. 85 You lifted your hand and touched my cheek. I realized I knew you, you were the love of my life.

Exactly 105 words.

Fun stuff Jenny...I would never write anything romantic....

Tami Von Zalez said...

Hope you are feeling better Jenny.

Come celebrate December with my Countdown to Kitschmas

http://thriftshopcommando.blogspot.com/2012/12/countdown-to-kitschmas-day-1-let.html

Whispering Thoughts said...

Hope you are feeling better now. I am linking for the first time. I enjoyed the prompt and am looking forward to this challenge.

LLM Calling said...

finally I've managed to get words to form, thanks for the prompt, I'm so glad you're feeling better