Friday, April 13, 2012

Here I am just sitting...

...and spitting...

...and dreaming...

and...

Spitting?

Yes.

It's saliva testing day here at my house.




Hey.

You!

Come back!

Don't just say, 'ewwwww...' and leave cuz I want to tell you about a fun thing you can do tomorrow that doesn't involve sitting and spitting.

I wanted to get this posted earlier so you could plan around the fun thing you can do tomorrow, but Mr. Jenny kept coming to my closed office door and asking if was okay. I finally had to ask him if he wanted to watch me fill the test tube...he demurred. Hmmm...I find that quite odd, however, now I can write as much as I want without interruption. Who knew that's all it would take? ha!


There were some other, much more pleasant, things I wanted to write about today...

Like this...


...and this...


...but instead...

I'm just gonna sit here and drool into a test tube...

and write about an Art Show this Saturday where you can see ImagiMeri's work!


ImagiMeri makes incredible shadowboxes and cards and sculptures. If you're in the Mesa, AZ area, you might want to stop by and tell her hi.

Just click here to get the info on where and what time!

I'm going to go see what she's up to...

...because by then I'll be done sitting and spitting...

I'll be dried out and ready to see what Meri has created!

Okay.

Gotta go.

I have test tubes to take care of.

Yeah.

Ummm...


Where'd I leave that bib anyway?


...sigh...
post signature

16 comments:

Theresa said...

That's what I LOVE about you... oh wait what was it I LOVE about you? Oh yeah, YOU ARE NUTS:) and I love you! HUGS!

Willoughby said...

Should I know why you're drooling into a test tube? Do I want to know? Hmmmmm....

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

So you have your spit tested??? I thought ya just wet a test strip. Heeehehe!

Oh how I wish I could drop by Meri's creations but I'm aways from Mesa!

God bless ya sweetie and have a good time droolin' your vile full! :o)

Viki said...

Did I miss something? Why does one take a saliva test, never heard of it LOL.

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

Is this for your new job? I think I might start gagging if I had to sit and spit for any length of time. I'm glad you are keeping your sense of humor about the whole thing.

Ames said...

Huh?....spitti....I don't think I want to know why.

Gee it's nice to live close enough to a metroplis that you can go and see unique things. Wishing I could come back to AZ.~Ames

Judie said...

Since you're not peeing in a cup, I guess the spit must be for something other than drugs or steroid use!!Mwahahahahaha!!!!

Pondside said...

Errr....Jenny....someone is having you on, as there are newer ways to test your (ahem) spit than filling a test tube. Is there a hidden camera around somewhere? Will be seeing you on a Funniest Home Videos episode?
Not a bad idea, as you could make a lot of $$$$ that way!

Stef said...

I bet that is fun, to collect spit. My boys wouldn't mind helping you out. You know how boys are. Heh.

Vicki/Jake said...

Wacky dentist you've acquired :) I think it was just practice drools for tomorrow. I recieved one of those cute box creations from a special gal in AZ about a year ago:) My grandkiddie saw and fell in love with it. I haven't been able to find it anywhere since she left... xox

Ms. A said...

Will this be continued, or are we going to be left hanging as to why you are spitting in a test tube?

"Alone again.... naturally!" said...

Yeah, let's commiserate why you are spitting into test tubes...sounds very suspicious to me!

Susan Anderson said...

Sounds like you're having saliva tests done? For hormones??

Did I get it right?

=)

Busy Bee Suz said...

I was always told that ladies don't spit. What gives Jenny??
I hope you are feeling well.
xoxo

Splendid Little Stars said...

Oh what a fun day you are having!

Unknown said...

so silly and I love it!