Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Alphabe-Thursday's Letter R


Good morning class.

Welcome to round three of Alphabe-Thursday! Today we will be studying the ridiculously radical letter:



Please link directly to your Alphabe-Thursday URL (if you don't know how to do this let me know!) and please continue to visit the five links before and after your link and leave a comment. Minimum of 10 links visited please. You can visit more if you like, of course.

I also want to let you know that each week I visit every blog. If it appears I haven't visited your blog by the following Thursday morning, please let me know!

If you have any difficulties with your link, please make sure to include the number of the link when you e-mail me. It is really difficult for me to find you easily otherwise.

If you have any questions about Alphabe-Thursday or problems doing your link just post it in a comment or send me an e-mail. I'll do my best to help you as quickly as I can.

The McLinkey will be live from 1:00 pm MST time Wednesday afternoon in an effort to assist our lovely "friends across the pond" and continue through 10:00 am MST time Friday morning!

And remember.... link back to this post, you need to be registered as a follower of my blog, PG posts only, and you must visit at least 10 other posts...perhaps consider starting from the last posts and work backwards. The links will stay live after the final post deadline has passed so you can even wait and visit over the weekend or whenever you have more time.

Please link your "R" post right now:

post signature

16 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

R U Ready for my R post?

=)

The Poet said...

Hello all.
Even though I'm off on vacation soon, I couldn't abandon Miss Jenny's Alphabe-Thursday.

Not sure I'll have any internet access where I'm going, but I read all comments & will reply to them upon my return.

Have a great week ahead everyone!

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

R is for Roses and Rabbits and I must say that R is one of my favorite letters! R = REASONS to love and give and enjoy!
Special hugs to Ms. Jenny with a huge THANK YOU for being the wonderful friend and teacher you are!
Have a REALLY great week!
Coralie

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Jenny,
Wishing you a Happy Alphabet Thursday!!! and sending ((hugs))) your way!!!

XO
Cindy

Barbara Rosenzweig said...

R is for Rethinking my Painting Process.

I thought that it would be neat for people to see the processes I go through to create a watercolor. I hope that they enjoy it and that you, Teacher Jenny, have fun seeing it, too!

Annesphamily said...

Hi! I always enjoy a walk through your blog! Your posts are always fun and refreshing! Enjoy the day! Anne

Vintagesouthernlife said...

Happy Alphabe-Thursday and thanks for hosting!

To the Toy Box and Beyond said...

link 30 does not work for me. Is it just me or a bad link?

Unknown said...

Almost didn't post but I just couldn't not do it.... wait.... is that right?? 2 negatives & all?? Anyways, I just had to post:-)

RNSANE said...

I've been a bit remiss of late but, at last, I'm posting again. Have a lot on my mind. Still trying to get my house in order, so to speak...actually, to sell things, pack up and get ready to move out of it for good, before heading to India.

lissa said...

so I cheated a bit - I want to use rain but didn't quite like the original title. I hope that is forgivable. & sorry for the length.

have a sweet day.

Leovi said...

Thanks for inviting us to participate, I hope to do tomorrow with t.

Monalisadutta said...

I just got to this amazing site not long ago. I was actually captured with the piece of resources you have got here. Big thumbs up for making such wonderful blog page!I want to say thanks to you. I have bookmark your site for future updates.This is really very nice post you shared, i like the post, thanks for sharing..
leave application for school student for going outstation


Harsh Patel said...

really glad to visit this wonderful page. thank you so much for providing us a useful content. You need to check some leave application for school student for going outstation by parents

Rohit lohia said...

This is how you write a perfect leave application for exam so that you can take leave from your school or college.

Rohit lohia said...

Rebel wilson has started her weight loss journey in 2017 and lost around 20 pounds of weight. If you want to know more about rebel wilson weight loss then check out our website.