Thursday, October 8, 2009

So...

...if you were wondering where all these weird things I write about come from...I have no idea.

Strange, but true.

Often I sit with the intent to write one thing and my brain (and fingers) go a totally different way.

And tonight, I have nothing really to write. And neither my brain nor my fingers is feeling very inspired.

Hmmm....

Hmmm....

Nope. Nothing. Nada. Zip.

Well, I could tell you I made cabbage rolls for dinner tonight and they were fair...I couldn't put rice in them or bacon on them so they were fair.

Hmmm.....

Hmmm.....

I could tell you the seeds sprouted in my garden.

Nope, no inspiration there.

So I think I'm just gonna call it a night and tell you...

Good night,
Sleep tight,
Don't let the bed bugs bite.

Ooh, oooh, oooh....I've got it. Just to have made it worth your while to have clicked out here...

Ta Da! Nothing cuter then a snaggle-toothed Granddaughter wearing the hat from her elementary school musical.

Sigh.

5 comments:

Jean Tuthill said...

Hi Jenny, thanks for your concern over Dusty. He seems to be improving a little each day. Your granddaughter is adorable. I have a grandson who looks the same way! They are so cute at that stage.

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Hi Jenny!
There is nothing as good as an ordinary day ...it sounds like you had a nice one!

Little grand daughter is too cute!

Mardell said...

Love the snaggletooth look! I have one too (not me! haha) Wm. has 2 missing now & working on the 3rd one. Hard to imagine you have seeds sprouting this time of year.

I hope you & Steve have a great weekend.
Hugs!

A "cheery" disposition said...

aww, she is a doll!

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

Oh my gosh... I have to tell you this, because I am dying here at your "snaggle tooth" reference.

I went to my doc. office last year and he asked why I was having braces at the age I was. (he's a jerk, no other explanation) So I tried to explain it to him... and I said, "Oh, I had this nasty snaggle tooth right here..." and before I could finish my explanation, he fell off his chair laughing. He laughed for five whole minutes.

Then after he wiped the tears from his eyes, (Literally, he did) he explained to me that in Alaska, that term has an altogether different meaning than the one I was using it for.

Um, I still don't know what that meaning was... and he wouldn't say... (so professional) and I don't think I wanted to know!

But now it's a funny story, and you made me remember that! Hilarious.