Sunday, September 13, 2009

Two little girls...

...sit enraptured on my couch watching the original Disney version of Sleeping Beauty.

Their hair is all mussied and tussied from sleep.

Their little faces and hands are slightly sticky and sweet from maple syrup left from their french toast breakfast.

Their sister is at a sleep-over elsewhere but these two little angels spent the night here to cuddle and talk and snore sweetly and eat us out of house and home.

We are certainly blessed this morning.

I hope you are as well.

3 comments:

Jana said...

OHHH good morning to you Miss Jenny, what fun times, I am totally jealous! I love your detailed encounter of them. Made my morning. I love little girls.

Terri Steffes said...

Aren't Disney movies the best??? Don't they make the best times of all? I love your post... you describe it perfectly!

Allie said...

I can't wait to take their little pictures!!!