Friday, September 4, 2009

Knock, Knock...

Who's there?
Little Old Lady.
Little Old Lady who?
Wow, you didn't know you could yodel, did ya?....


ummm....

OK, and in keeping with my small, probably barely noticeable bug-session...

A man went to answer a knock at his door and upon opening it, found a huge cockroach. “Yes?” asked the man. “What can I do for you?” Instead of answering, the cockroach slapped the man and ran off.

The next night there was another knock at the door. When the man answered, he found the cockroach once again. This time, the cockroach kicked the heck out of the man and ran off once more.

On the third night, there was a familiar knock at the door. The man cautiously opened it and no sooner did he peek out than the cockroach bit him and took off.

The man was so worried about the bite that he called his doctor and told him the whole story. “What is going on?” the man asked.

“Ah, yes,” the doctor said. “There’s a nasty bug going around.”


And may I just say....

Sigh.

2 comments:

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

I read all your posts about the "nasty bugs' that have been plaguing you Jenny --- all I can say is "ewwwwwwwww"! I hope the sewer cleaning does the trick and get rid of them for good.

We've been on vacation in the "wild West" the past two weeks -- home soon and back to regular schedule. It was fun!

Jana said...

you always make me laugh, I hope today is cockroach free, I cant wait to check up on your posts YAY!! thanks for your always sweet and uplifting comment, I always get excited to see your name on my email!!