Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A secret art project...

...well, it should be a secret cuz I'm not sure if it's gonna turn out. I will be honest, though, and it is not a totally original art project but since I'm doing some different things with paint I'm not sure if it will turn out or not. I guess I should call it a secret, modified art project.
For the first step there are boards, sandpaper, stain and rags involved.



For this step there was various cans of spray paint involved to make the stained boards less boring.

You're gonna have to wait for the next part cuz I'm babysitting again today.

The next part involves more spray paint. Since I was thinking of using it in my fix-up-the-family room project and since it needs to coordinate with our pink, orange and red painting I will be using those colors of spray paint along with some metallic copper and gold. OK, I'll admit it. I'm a little scared. But hey, you never know until you try, right?

2 comments:

Mardell said...

I like what you've done so far! I'm anxious to see it evolve. I'm sure it's going to be rock-star great! Very cool ~

Allie said...

Don't make me wait like that!!!!!! NOoooooo fair!