Wednesday, May 27, 2009

So far...

...here in Ohio I have not turned on the TV, not read a newspaper, have barely read a really, really good book I brought along and have not looked at a clock (none in the house where we are staying - although I have asked Steve a time or two to look at his watch)

However...so far I have walked in the rain, walked in the sun by a lake, laughed, hugged, celebrated, cuddled in bed talking for hours, admired flowers and landscapes, shared meals, laughter and tears with silver and gold friends, celebrated two birthdays, talked philosophy and book ideas, sat on the porch for hours watching herons and cardinals and sunshine sparkle on water. I have cried tears for two cousins who are both suffering and gone a far way down memory lane and back only to discover that I love my life. I love my friends. I love my family. And I love Ohio.

3 comments:

Carol said...

Glad you are having fun!

freshairgirl said...

We love you too Jenny!

freshairgirl said...

That was me...Terri.