Friday, January 23, 2009

Rainy afternoon

Riley, Morgan and I had lunch with Michelle, Logan and Damon at Chick-Fil-A. It was fun. Lots of interesting conversation with Michelle, lots of sticky hugs and kisses from the four little ones and they are tuckered out from playing on the indoor playground. Can't go wrong with that. Afterwards we went to Safeway to stock up on fresh fruit and while they nap I will make some little fresh fruit plates for their snacks when they wake up and for Miss Julia when she gets home from school with her Dad. Tonight is a lazy night with a simple dinner of pan roasted chicken with cherry tomatoes, olive oil and kalamata olives....delicious! And watching some inane TV DVR recordings - I think we have a Practice recorded along with about 12 more Hallmark movies. I've convinced Steve that Hallmark movies are great! (although he often reads a book) but last night he did watch the old movie "The Ugly Dachsund" with me and it was pretty hilarious.

No comments: